People Adult dating descreet

Report of Marriage (to be mailed to the Embassy PRIOR to the outreach): Applicants who wish to change their last name from maiden to married name are required to apply for a Report of Marriage (ROM), if their marriage took place in the U. The requirements needed to report a marriage between two Filipinos, or a Filipino and a non-Filipino national, solemnized under the jurisdiction of the Embassy, can be found at the Embassy’s website at of Legalization of Documents: Applicants should personally bring their original document to be authenticated/acknowledged, together with their original valid photo ID with signature (e.g.